Tuesday 30 December 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo is Announced as 2014’s Best Player

The Real Madrid superstar was named as best player of 2014 at the Globe Soccer Awards in Dubai and he confidences it will be a symbol that the memorable single honor will follow Cristiano Ronaldo hopes picking up Best Player of the Year at the Globe Soccer Awards will lead to him winning the Ballon d'Or in January. Ronaldo has enjoyed debatably the ultimate year of his career, breaking the record for the number of goals in a single Champions League spell as he led Real Madrid to their 10th European title. The Portuguese attacker is hopeful that his achievement at the awards ceremony in Dubai will be simulated in Zurich when the champion will announced on January 12.
Cristiano Ronaldo said:
I hope that it can be a good signal but I’m not worried about that. The people who vote know what they have to do.
I just feel happy it’s one more trophy for my dedication and hard work. I want to say thank you to the people at Real Madrid, - the players, the coach - we had a fantastic season, we won four trophies and we are one of the best teams in the world.
La Decima was special moments as Real Madrid has looked forward to winning it.
To win this award is one of the great pleasures, I am very proud.
Former Manchester United star Ronaldo is obstinate there is no added burden on his shoulders in spite of his standing in the game.
No, no pressure,” he added. “I don’t have pressure because things come naturally to me. I don’t have to show anything to anyone. I am happy, I do what I like, to play football, to score goals, to make assists and help show we Real Madrid are one of the best teams in the world.
Real Madrid fans who want to Support their favorite players can witness all of its thrilling matches in UEFA Champions League. You can watch current champions playing and taking on all opponents during Champions League matches. GoFootballTickets.Com is offering passes for Real Madrid Football Club at very economic deals. You can get best seats in the match venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment