Friday 26 December 2014

Lionel Messi Is the Top Player According to the David Villa

Earlier Barcelona forward David Villa trusts Lionel Messi is the best player in the history of the game. Villa enjoyed a fruitful period during his spell at the Camp Nou, winning the UEFA Champions League, two La Liga titles and the FIFA Club world Cup. And the Spanish striker trusts there is no one that can amount up to the Argentine.
Villa said at an event in Spain.
 “I’ve spoken about Messi for a long time and I will continue to speak about him,” “For me, the best player in the world is Lionel Messi, whether he scores the most goals or not, because I have never seen anyone do what he does on the football pitch. I think he is the best in history because he is so unique and I’ve not seen anyone that can equal him. As for the criteria, I’m not really sure how it works. Sometimes it’s a World Cup year, sometimes it isn’t. Let them vote. For me, there is no doubt as to who is the best, year after year.”
Barcelona Football Club is one of the best clubs worldwide. They have great history behind and the most number of fans. All fans want to witness stunning matches of the club. They want to support their favorite team and players. Now this is the best chance for you to watch all matches in superior way. You can avail best passes as well as comfort deals by getting favors of GoFootballTickets.Com. It is an online market place which serves you in unique way.

No comments:

Post a Comment